Friday 12 October 2007

HI

This is my first real attempt at a blog. Its going to be about my favourite subject, motor racing, motorsports, racing cars and generally driving too fast. I love a bit of racing cars and its easy to get frustrated and annoyed whilst watching and so I have made myself a place to vent my anger and frustration. ;-)

For instance whilst watching what I assumed (along with everyone else in the UK) was going to be Lewis Hamilton wrapping up the World Championship last week. When he spun I was already on the edge of the sofa shouting "Get in the pit! Get in the pit now!!" Except he didn't. Not for another two laps. By which time the tyres are so shot away he can't actually get down the pit lane. I almost turned off the TV right then. But of course I am such a glutton for punishment that I managed to wallow in annoyance for the next hour. All the while muttering incoherently under my breath.

I have never seen a team go to such enormous lengths to shoot themselves in the foot. Mclaren I salute you. No-one has done more for the art of making yourself look like a tit in spite of being the best at what you do.

The most entertaining bit for me is watching the adverts with Lewis and Alonso racing around the hotel. It takes on a whole new significance now that Alonso is almost definitely sticking pins into his voodoo doll of Lewis every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment