Saturday 13 October 2007

Mad Props to Maxi Jazz

I was watching Motorsport UK the other day and there was a Porsche Carrera Cup race at Brands Hatch. As usual it gets to the end of the grid and there is everyones favourite mad eyed nearly rapper Maxi Jazz. As usual this made me smile. I've always found it jarring when, amongst all the Britishness, you suddenly get a dancy/hiphop name like Maxi Jazz turn up. I've never been a huge fan of Faithless either but I can't help thinking of the eyes and "I can't get no sleep!" when he gets a mention.

So the race starts and after two laps there goes Maxi sliding into the gravel at Paddock Hill Bend (I can't get no sleep!). It was while considering this mans unfortunate lack of racing talent that I realised, If I had the money, I'd do it too. And I would probably make just as good an effort as Maxi does. This man spends an awful lot of money gettin into an awesome race car every few weeks, And all he does is remind us all that it really isn't as easy as it looks.

So for that, Maxi, you get a big double thumbs up from me. Keep up the good work, after all you can hardly start doing worse. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment